IMPERVIOUSthaEJIMPERVIOUSthaEJ

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

StickWeekly 12: Mines StickWeekly 12: Mines

Way to go!

Spelling noobs as "nubs" ha ha ha! but I am a long time friend of the stick and of portal. This was great!

P.S. the cake is a lie

Panties in a Bunch Panties in a Bunch

Did you at least have a paddle?!

No.... no he did not have a paddle. Awesome vid man! I didn't see that ending coming at all! I was so ready to blam this thing, but like a responsible human being... I waited it out. WORTH IT!!!! 5/5 and thank you.

Angels and Demons Angels and Demons

Dope action man!

I use pivot so I have to ask you, what program did you use to make this fuckin' barizness!? Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but the dark(evil) guy won right? Awesome vid man.... 5/5

atomicfox responds:

thanks for the review, i use flash cs5 but its alittle pricey. if it's too over-the-top with its confution i would continue to use pivot

Hands of War 2 Hands of War 2

FUCK THIS GAME

I give you a ten here, but I zero bombed you out of aggression. When I went to the menu, the "information" window tells me to hit "F" to learn more about factions. the window pops up right where the cancel button is for the menu. It keeps popping up and I can't leave the menu........ Hopefully this is just an error for me, I would hate to think that you sucked that bad at making what looked like a dope game. I'll come back in a few hours to see if anything changes and maybe I'll be able to give you the man score you deserve.

Insectonator Insectonator

This game is not intense!

It was fun, but not intense! for christ sake people, your shooting insects with guns! How much more one-sided can things get!? Good game man, I just think people need to find another set of descriptor words other than "intense" & "epic".... I'm fuckin' tired of the staleness. Still, really good game, I like the challenge presented by the grasshoppers, but was disappointed when I got no raid! :(

Trollface Launch Trollface Launch

the troll face!!!!!

Good game, but that damn troll face keeps poppin' out from behind things on Deviantart.com.... He's kinda pissin' me off! so throwing him was very therapeutic, thank you!...

Frog's Theme - Dubstep Re Frog's Theme - Dubstep Re

I honest to God hate Dubstep to the very core of me... That being said I still gave it 5 and downloaded it. Because Frog's Theme sounds good no matter what Genre it's played in... Thank you sir and GOOD DAY!

Ozone [Full] Ozone [Full]

That's my boy Moony right there!

I must agree with him, Nexium was better, but this isn't bad by any means! Plus, I dig trance way more than helios(moony)! And I kinda turned him on to your jams anyway... count on the downlizzle! 5/5

Much Clown Luv

Hope you make more great music!

Sonata of Regret+*~.0 Sonata of Regret+*~.0

Let me put some pressure on you

I would continue to worry if I were you. You'll die hella early, but whatev. If you think like your fans do, you will cease to produce great tunes. Doubt yourself, question your work, if you don't you'll become full of yourself. And your music will show that, this is true for anything. When you begin to think you're on the top, that's when someone knocks you down. It happened to the Romans, It'll happen to the U.S of Assholes! Modesty is the key, but then again, what the fuck do I know? I'm just a writer, a writer that is never satisfied and incredibly self critical...

This response is brought on by this dope tune! never played whatever game it originates from, but it's still pretty awesome! Just like almost all of your work!

Much Clown Luv!

P.S. you should go break your leg, just because Canadians can afford to do that! lol

Chronamut responds:

lol this isn't from a game - I wrote this song :)

and don't worry - I doubt myself enough already.. I just sometimes wish I had more competition...

and yeah sometimes you get blindsided by the adulation, while still great to hear.. makes you wonder what the point of submitting more tracks is.. just for an ego boost? I guess in the end you just do it for yourself.

and lol bastard - I will keep my legs intact thank you very much :P

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Sword of Albion Sword of Albion

Dude! Awesome

Do you play dungeons and dragons? it's an awesome game! That's what this reminds me of. So none of this was aided by computer graphics? Very good!

ChronoNomad responds:

Well, I used Adobe Illustrator (which is a computer program), but everything you see - from the outlines to the coloring and shading - were done by me using mostly pen and paint tools. Sometimes I don't really care for the end result of the title with the drop shadow effect, but everyone else seems to...so that's good.

Thanks for reviewing my art! I may add more later, but since it's mostly available in my preexisting portfolio I'm not really sure yet. I don't really play D&D, but I have in the past. I stick to mostly console gaming these days, and one of my current vices is Dragon Age II on the PS3...sort of D&D-esque, in a way.