IMPERVIOUSthaEJIMPERVIOUSthaEJ

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Frog's Theme - Dubstep Re Frog's Theme - Dubstep Re

I honest to God hate Dubstep to the very core of me... That being said I still gave it 5 and downloaded it. Because Frog's Theme sounds good no matter what Genre it's played in... Thank you sir and GOOD DAY!

Ozone [Full] Ozone [Full]

That's my boy Moony right there!

I must agree with him, Nexium was better, but this isn't bad by any means! Plus, I dig trance way more than helios(moony)! And I kinda turned him on to your jams anyway... count on the downlizzle! 5/5

Much Clown Luv

Hope you make more great music!

Sonata of Regret+*~.0 Sonata of Regret+*~.0

Let me put some pressure on you

I would continue to worry if I were you. You'll die hella early, but whatev. If you think like your fans do, you will cease to produce great tunes. Doubt yourself, question your work, if you don't you'll become full of yourself. And your music will show that, this is true for anything. When you begin to think you're on the top, that's when someone knocks you down. It happened to the Romans, It'll happen to the U.S of Assholes! Modesty is the key, but then again, what the fuck do I know? I'm just a writer, a writer that is never satisfied and incredibly self critical...

This response is brought on by this dope tune! never played whatever game it originates from, but it's still pretty awesome! Just like almost all of your work!

Much Clown Luv!

P.S. you should go break your leg, just because Canadians can afford to do that! lol

Chronamut responds:

lol this isn't from a game - I wrote this song :)

and don't worry - I doubt myself enough already.. I just sometimes wish I had more competition...

and yeah sometimes you get blindsided by the adulation, while still great to hear.. makes you wonder what the point of submitting more tracks is.. just for an ego boost? I guess in the end you just do it for yourself.

and lol bastard - I will keep my legs intact thank you very much :P

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Dick Kick (Modern 8bit) Dick Kick (Modern 8bit)

Her'es an Idea

They should go back to the 8-bit and 16-bit platforms, and let you compose all of the music for every game. That way your passion would become you greatest adversary! JK, but you are damn good at what you do...

MCL

the time portal the time portal

I'll tell you what awaits!

Ma'fuckin' LAVOS!! Overfiend of time itself! And literal consumer of worlds!
Play Chrono Trigger, other than being obnoxious I really did enjoy this! 5/5

Lavos... He's been with us since 65'000'000 B.C. and he'll stay with us until he ends it in a blaze of glorious evil!

Sandwhich-lord responds:

You are quite literally reviewing a song made by a fossil , i had that game on the "mofo'ing " Snes , absolutly spiffing game it was. Cheer for the review squire.

-Forever Fantasy- -Forever Fantasy-

Bear with me

The song is dope as all hell, 5/5 and all that shit I usually say... Why I am writing this is to exclaim, "THANK YOU!" Almost no one uses the phrase 'anything but' or 'all but' correctly! Props on the grammar G! Sorry for the lame review, just know that almost all of your work will be found in my high standing... I don't think that's saying much... MODESTY!

ChronoNomad responds:

That's probably why I instruct College Writing; grammar and syntax are my bread and butter. Glad that you love another of my songs, and I always appreciate a fellow advocate of proper language skills! I could say so much more, but...modesty forbids. :)

NGHH'11 - Cynic vs MadFLeX NGHH'11 - Cynic vs MadFLeX

Dope spittin'

Fuck "Norato", this shit is awesome! Not usually a fan of rap battles, but if your stabbin' ol' ladies in they faces with forks then I'm down. I think MadFLeX took it though. I dug the NG love!

Whoop Whoop! 5/5

Qyue - Bananas on a Piano Qyue - Bananas on a Piano

I do not agree

the song wouldn't sound good without the bells, making them necessary! 5/5

my review is short because your comments are short.

Guardia Castle Guardia Castle

Fuckin' awesome!

I have recently been playing a lot of Chrono Trigger (I kept downloading so many songs that I had to beat it again) So right now this song reminds me of the return to Gaurdia Castle after defeating Magus and Charging the Pendant with the Mammon Machine; If Marle is in your party and you speak to the King, he will disown her and take to his chambers. If you follow him up there and speak to him again, Marle tries to give him a gift (some kind of sweets) and he becomes irate! Saying something about high cholesterol... Sorry for the fuckin' novel.

It's a really good mix, I found it a little short but then again I'm used to it looping in the game. It's rather difficult for me to find a decent version of this song, and this makes the grade! 5/5 count on a downlizzle my friend...

Realmguys responds:

I'm glad you liked it, you're the only consistant voice that I have seen regarding CT remixes and remakes, so I made this one with you in mind. I'm going to attempt a better Robo remake as well.
But I really appreciate the comments and feedback. And I loved your novel of text, it was great ;) Catch you later.
-Tyler

-Gunslinger- -Gunslinger-

Awesome despite the genre!

I'd like to hear this in a submission of some sort! I think it would sound good in a submission like Cactus McCoy... which was an awesome game! I'm thinking I'm gonna download this track actually, we started running an old west campaign setting in D&D and I think this would be dope to play at the table. Thanks again guy, oh and I dig the in character response to Taz9010! 5/5 Downlizzle

ChronoNomad responds:

We're gonna hit the ol' saloon and get you a round of yer choice too, buckaroo! It was a blast to make this, and in a way it was kind of inspired by Stephen King's gunslinger from the Dark Tower series, too. Thanks for reviewing something different. It was a pretty big departure from my normal stuff.

Yeah, I loved Cactus McCoy, as well. That game was off the hook, yo! It would be very cool to have my music in a game like that. Speaking of which, there are some games that will be coming out in the not-so-distant future that will feature some of my tracks. Keep an eye out! :D