IMPERVIOUSthaEJIMPERVIOUSthaEJ

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Hands of War 2 Hands of War 2

FUCK THIS GAME

I give you a ten here, but I zero bombed you out of aggression. When I went to the menu, the "information" window tells me to hit "F" to learn more about factions. the window pops up right where the cancel button is for the menu. It keeps popping up and I can't leave the menu........ Hopefully this is just an error for me, I would hate to think that you sucked that bad at making what looked like a dope game. I'll come back in a few hours to see if anything changes and maybe I'll be able to give you the man score you deserve.

Insectonator Insectonator

This game is not intense!

It was fun, but not intense! for christ sake people, your shooting insects with guns! How much more one-sided can things get!? Good game man, I just think people need to find another set of descriptor words other than "intense" & "epic".... I'm fuckin' tired of the staleness. Still, really good game, I like the challenge presented by the grasshoppers, but was disappointed when I got no raid! :(

Trollface Launch Trollface Launch

the troll face!!!!!

Good game, but that damn troll face keeps poppin' out from behind things on Deviantart.com.... He's kinda pissin' me off! so throwing him was very therapeutic, thank you!...

House of Dead Ninjas House of Dead Ninjas

I didn't even play.....

I reviewed first because I already know and love this game! 5/5 man, I didn't know that Adult Swim had a profile here....

Dino Run:Marathon Of Doom Dino Run:Marathon Of Doom

That's as high as I could get it! Fun fucking game, gave it a 5 and I added it to my favorites! I was wondering, how do you get hats?

pixeljamgames responds:

this is like a demo for the full version, which has hats and all sorts of new stuff
. the link for the full version is in the actual game (the ad during the loader and in the bottom right of the title screen, etc).

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Press space to get up!!!

And then press space again to Omni-Slash that mutha! And after that you can watch him disappear all Final Fantasy 6 style! Awesome game!

Sneak Thief : Triple Trou Sneak Thief : Triple Trou

Pretty good!

Did any of you ever play ShadowGate for the NES? Probably not, but I'm pretty sure it was the birth of this genre!

Infinite Tower RPG Infinite Tower RPG

Not impressive, but terribly fun!

I was a 23 level Axeman and made it to floor 81... that's probably a drop in the bucket... but o well 5/5 However, as a seasoned D&D Dungeon Master I have to complain about one thing, There is little difference between a paladin and a knight. At least in the terms of capability (which is all this game is), The only REAL difference is that paladins can cast magic and knights cannot... other than that same fucking class! And for those of you that are gonna tell me "this isn't D&D!" FUCK YOU! All of you who love video games need to get down on your knees and praise the almighty Gary Gygax for sparking the interactive entertainment movement!

Brick Galaxy Brick Galaxy

Made it to level 3-1

Awesome take on two classics! I got the brick attack feel, sprinkled with a little space invaders! Pretty cool game guy! 5/5

The Squirrel Game The Squirrel Game

Very good!

Kinda reminds me of Robot Unicorn Attack! Which is why I only gave you 9/10... still got 5/5 though!